The HPMA Excellence in HR Awards recognise and reward the outstanding work in healthcare human resource management in the UK and leading healthcare talent marketing company, HealthSectorTalent® are proud to sponsor the Award for Best Recruitment Initiative for a third year running.
HealthSectorTalent® Award for Best Recruitment Initiative
This award recognises a well-planned and well-executed recruitment initiative that has helped healthcare organisations to achieve their recruitment goals. Measurable evidence of how the strategy and execution met the brief and its objectives will be required. Tell us how your recruitment team has delivered exceptional performance and impact in this most challenging of climates.
- Evidence of technical excellence, an innovative approach, creative working and/or team work
- Rationale behind the initiative and anticipated outcomes e.g. what did success look like as part of the initial planning
- Details of challenges encountered and/or blockages and how they were overcome
- Outcome of the initiative including actual deliverables vs anticipated outcomes
- Impact of the initiative on the organisation including any potential impact on retention
- Thorough evaluation and assessment e.g. How was the campaign measured and what were the metrics of success?
- Sustainability, transferability and lessons learnt.
- Describe the objective of your chosen strategy, please include background/context for your organisation (300 words or fewer)
- Please outline the initiative and how it was adopted (300 words or fewer)
- Describe how the initiative has been evaluated, using metrics to qualify your success and its impact (400 words or fewer)
- Agency (where applicable):
- Date of launch:
Submissions can be made on the online awards portal hpma.awardsplatform.com Entries must be submitted online before 5pm on Wednesday 20 February 2019. You can enter as many projects as you like, but a particular project can only be entered into one category.
HealthSectorTalent® is the UK and Ireland’s leading healthcare talent marketing company supporting employers to directly source and recruit permanent Nursing, Medical and Allied Health Professionals in both domestic and overseas markets.
We enable our clients to strategically build, manage and process their own candidate pools, bypassing the traditional candidate-agency-employer dynamic.
Our candidate attraction solutions include job fairs, employer branded recruitment open days and digital marketing designed to improve the effectiveness of our clients’ direct sourcing; while our candidate management and processing solutions improve the efficiency of our client’s direct recruitment resulting in higher conversion rates and improved ROI.
To learn more about our talent marketing solutions visit HealthSectorTalent.com