Unlike traditional video interviews that are often unstructured and unreliable, managed video interviews remove all of this uncertainty as well as providing additional safe guards for employers.
Global healthcare talent marketing company HealthSectorTalent (HST) formerly HealthSectorJobs, has recently launched managed video interviews exclusively for healthcare employers.
Each Client receives a digital recruitment advertising campaign using their own unique employer brand. The campaigns are used to target candidates that meet the Client’s specific hiring criteria in overseas markets.
Successful applicants from each campaign are then invited to a dedicated video interview centre in the target country and the interviews are managed on-site by the team from HealthSectorTalent.
The Benefits of Managed Video Interviews for Employers
- Promote your own unique employer brand directly in overseas markets
- Build your own directly sourced candidate pool of international candidates
- Save time with our candidate application management service to screen all applicants
- Interview schedules that are managed on your behalf to make more efficient use of your time
- Peace of mind in that every candidate interviewed has had their ID verified by our team
- Onsite technical support reduces the risk of disruption and downtime during the interview
- Our unique pay-per-interview model means that you only pay for interviews that take place
- Save money on overseas travel and accommodation
- Test overseas markets for candidates, bypassing the need to use recruitment agencies
According to Stephen McLarnon, Chief Executive of HST, “the benefit of managed video interviews is that we can now help our Clients to directly recruit in overseas markets without the need to travel and this includes Australia.”
Interested in directly recruiting nurses in Australia with our managed video interviews? Contact Beverley Fallon @ firstname.lastname@example.org.