After the success of our first Nursing & Midwifery Job Fair hosted in Dublin last month, this dedicated job fair will be making its way to London this April.
On April 14, 2018, the Nursing & Midwifery Job Fair will welcome all nurses and midwives, of all grades and experience- for FREE. It will feature employers offering permanent and substantive jobs both at home and abroad.
Attending a job fair is one of quickest and easiest ways of getting a job. Unlike any other job fair, the employers listed below will be holding interviews and even be making job offers on the day.
Previous job fairs have resulted in thousands of nurses and midwives, finding their first job or moving up the career ladder.
Events Manager at HealthSectorJobs, Olga Moody says “We have a fantastic range of employers exhibiting and looking to recruit nurses and midwives, with the likes of Irish, UK and Australian employers”.
And for those who find the prospect of attending a job fair a little daunting, she adds, “Everyone is so friendly and if you play your cards right, you might even get a few first-hand tips from the employers themselves!”
What you need to bring with you
Job fairs accelerate the recruitment and selection process for both employers and jobseekers. We advise all jobseekers to bring a valid ID – passport or driver’s licence as well as proof of address (x 2), their CV, education and professional qualifications and PINs for nurses and midwives.
Our exhibitor list is being updated daily with the following employers are already confirmed:
- Barnet, Enfield & Haringey Mental Health NHS Trust
- Cappagh National Orthopaedic Hospital
- Countess of Chester Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Cumbria NHS
- Cumbria Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
- Department of Health Western Australia
- East Kent Hospitals University NHS Foundation Trust
- Epsom & St Helier University Hospitals NHS Trust
- Four Seasons Healthcare
- IELTS-British Council
- Independence Homes
- Ireland East Hospital Group
- Isle of Wight NHS Trust
- Midland Regional Hospital Mullingar
- Moorfields Eye Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- North Cumbria University Hospitals NHS Trust
- North Middlesex University Hospital NHS Trust
- North West Ambulance Service NHS Trust
- North West Anglia NHS Foundation Trust
- Northern Devon Healthcare NHS Trust
- Our Lady’s Hospital Navan
- Priory Healthcare
- Royal Victoria Eye & Ear Hospital
- Sanctuary Care
- Sandwell & West Birmingham Hospitals NHS Trust
- South West London Elective Orthopaedic Centre (SWLEOC)
- St Andrew’s Healthcare
- St Columcille’s Hospital
- St Luke’s General Hospital
- St Michael’s Hospital Dun Laoghaire
- St Vincent’s University Hospital
- The Mater Misericordiae University Hospital
- University College London Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust (UCLH)
- West Hertfordshire Hospitals NHS Trust
- Wexford General Hospital
- Wirral University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust (WUTH)
When & Where
London’s Nursing & Midwifery Job Fair takes place on Saturday 14 April 2018 in the Radisson Blu Portman Hotel, Portman Square, from 10am to 4pm. Registration to the event is FREE.
For more information and registration, please visit our website at www.nursingjobfair.co.uk
About HealthSectorJobs Events
HealthSectorJobs Events is an online directory of medical, nursing, health and social care recruitment events including job fairs and employer open days. HealthSectorJobs is a talent network populated with thousands of healthcare professionals seeking new employment opportunities and hundreds of employers recruiting directly.
Learn more http://www.events.healthsectorjobs.com/
Employers, interested in our recruitment event and online advertising solutions?